Galaxy S 3 (i9300) CyanogenMod 13 ROM discussion

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S3 GSM – i9300 Galaxy S 3 (i9300) CyanogenMod 13 ROM discussion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is a Q&A discussion thread for the Galaxy S3 (i9300) CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM. If you have any bugs to report or concerns regarding this ROM then please feel free to place your comments in this topic.

Please use this thread to discuss this ROM only and for anything else either you can search the forum or create a new topic in the appropriate device forum.

Linux User
    Participant

Can I install this ROM on a S3 Neo GT-I9301I?

Linux User
    Participant

No. This ROM will not work on S3 NEO.

S3 Neo only have CM12.1
    Here is the:
    Galaxy S3 NEO CM12.1 Lollipop ROM [GT-i9300i, i9301i and i9301Q]

Linux User
    Participant

Hi. Installed this rom successfully using recovery. But facing bootloops. Can´t go to home screen. Restarts everytime after preparing apps to start. Any solutions please.

Linux User
    Participant

Can you just clean the cache and try rebooting this ROM once and see if it boots?

– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.

But in this case, you need not to clean data and system partition but you only have to clean the Cache partition and Dalvik Cache.

Linux User
    Participant

I’ve been trying to install several custom roms including this one and always I face the camera issue. It lacks functions or it just disconnect or freezes and I have to turn off-on the phone. I have Galaxy S3 i9300 International model but I can’t figure how to solve this. I’ve also installed CM10, CM11 and CM12 with the same results. The phone is a beauty piece of hadware and I want to keep it two more years -at least- ;-)

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24273]I’ve been trying to install several custom roms including this one and always I face the camera issue. It lacks functions or it just disconnect or freezes and I have to turn off-on the phone. I have Galaxy S3 i9300 International model but I can’t figure how to solve this. I’ve also installed CM10, CM11 and CM12 with the same results. The phone is a beauty piece of hadware and I want to keep it two more years -at least- 😉
    [/quote]

If there would be a BUG on the ROM everybody would have reported the same.
    If you face the problem on all of the ROMs, then I doubt it’s the camera module on your phone which might have gone bad.

You can install a stock ROM and confirm if the camera hardware is woring fine!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.