Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

Home Forums Samsung Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile – trltetmo Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile Lineage OS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lucas Jungmann 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

shibaa987
    Keymaster

Hi Long Pham, can you just explain what was the actual low sound issue and what did you edit on the mixer_paths.xml to fix this issue?

Patricia Paquette
    Participant

Question for you @shibaa987 did you know if this ROM would be updated soon?

shibaa987
    Keymaster

Hi @Patricia, there was an update available from the developer which I have already updated in the Downloads section.

In addition to the update by _mone, I have added another build by ripee and jef_00 and the build frequency by ripee is almost daily and by jef_00 is pretty high but not daily.

You can try both of them and see if there is an improvement in the usability or overall stability of any of these ROMs over the current one that you are using.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 14 hours ago by  shibaa987.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 14 hours ago by  shibaa987.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 13 hours ago by  shibaa987.

Lucas Jungmann
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I recently flashed my Bell Canada Note 4 to the latest lineage-14.1-20170320 ROM
    I have found these issues.. Anyone else have these problems or know how to solve them?

1) Cannot turn down system haptic vibration (Its too strong..)

2) Incoming calls not recognized (always noted as unknown number).

Thanks!

Lucas Jungmann
    Participant

I take it back.. The caller ID was a Bell issue..

However while using Bluetooth in my vehicle I noticed that I dont have any bluetooth control..

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.