Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile – trltetmo Galaxy NOTE 4 T-Mobile LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi Long Pham, can you just explain what was the actual low sound issue and what did you edit on the mixer_paths.xml to fix this issue?

Linux User
    Participant

Question for you @shibaa987 did you know if this ROM would be updated soon?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi @Patricia, there was an update available from the developer which I have already updated in the Downloads section.

In addition to the update by _mone, I have added another build by ripee and jef_00 and the build frequency by ripee is almost daily and by jef_00 is pretty high but not daily.

You can try both of them and see if there is an improvement in the usability or overall stability of any of these ROMs over the current one that you are using.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I recently flashed my Bell Canada Note 4 to the latest lineage-14.1-20170320 ROM
    I have found these issues.. Anyone else have these problems or know how to solve them?

1) Cannot turn down system haptic vibration (Its too strong..)

2) Incoming calls not recognized (always noted as unknown number).

Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

I take it back.. The caller ID was a Bell issue..

However while using Bluetooth in my vehicle I noticed that I dont have any bluetooth control..

Linux User
    Participant

PLEASE IF YOU SE THIS POST HELP ME, WHEN I FLASH THIS ROM, THE ROM STOPED IN LOGO, PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Jose, sounds like a boot loop…hoping you made a TWRP backup before trying to flash this ROM? If so, you can try taking the battery out, wait a few seconds, reinstall the battery and boot into recovery (press and hold Volume up + Power Button + Home until the phone boots into recovery and release). Then go to Recovery, select your backup and flash it.

Linux User
    Participant

Despite my other issues Im having battery drain issues. Mobile standby is eating my battery super quick..

Any suggestions. Im in good reception area and on WIFI..

Linux User
    Participant

Well, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to try flashing Ripee’s ROM. Everything went well and the ROM is pretty impressive but not without a few quirks as is to be expected with an unofficial nightly. The finger print swipe to unlock was working for a few days but then just quit working; haven’t been able to get it working again. There’s no S-Pen functionality. And the Lineage update feature doesn’t seem to work- keeps generating an error message advising the update check failed, please check your Internet connection and try again. A few spontaneous reboots. The wifi, data, gps all function beautifully. Battery life is about the same as when I was running Marshmallow 6.0.1 I think this ROM just needs a bit more tweaking and it will be ready for official release – a big thanks to Ripee for all the work up to this point, hope you can continue to fine tune the ROM for the rest of us!

Linux User
    Participant

Forgot to include this:
    My phone is a Bell Canada Note 4; updated from CM12.1 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware; rooted with TWRP (Odin),flashed SuperSu

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.