Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy ACE 2 – i8160 Galaxy ACE 2 CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM i8160

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

You can toggle the signature verification before flashing this ROM on the recovery, if the signature verification fails. Are you using the recovery that is there on the Downloads link of this page or something else??

It is important that you should use the latest recovery available for your phone.

Anyway, [email protected] is the mail ID.

Linux User
    Participant

RECOVERY WAS SUCCESSFUL. THANKS YOU.I 2.3.6 LOADING. BUT I WANTED 12.1. DO YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE ROM? CAN YOU HELP ME ? PLEASE

Linux User
    Participant

Please help me

Linux User
    Participant

I have restored the Android 2.3.6 software. But I want to upload 12.1. Thank you for the latest update. But I made the mistakes I wrote to you and did not load it. please help me.Should I upload 4.1 ml before? Because 12.1 does not load.

Linux User
    Participant

You still have not helped me.

Linux User
    Participant

Hey sorry @olcayozan
    I am busy with some emergency medical need and will reply you back when I will be out of this. Hope you understand.

Linux User
    Participant

I am very sad. I wish you healing. May Allah help you.

Linux User
    Participant

Hello there. how are you ? Are you ok? how is your health ?
    Can you answer my questions?.What should I do before installing for Ace2? I am using android 2.3.6. Do I have to update? Android 4.2 mi install required? I’ve tried it several times before, but I could not load CyanogenMods. I do not want to have any problems please help me.

Linux User
    Participant

olcayozan just install the firmware don’t reboot and install the gapps that should do the trick

Linux User
    Participant

the only error i encounter is the camera a little bit laggy but works just fine well about the camera it’s fine when taking a picture the problem starts when you start recording you just see a green image.. and nothing else.. please fix God Bless… love this mod

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.