- August 24, 2016 at 5:31 PM #5805
This post will guide you How to flash/Install Google Apps (GApps) on an Android phone or Tablet by using TWRP or any other Recovery. Here I will be sharing all the necessary steps, download links or files to install a Google Apps (GApps) On any Android device using a TWRP recovery.
DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO INSTALL GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) ON ANDROID USING TWRP:
HOW TO FLASH/INSTALL GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) USING TWRP RECOVERY ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE:
Step By Step Guide.
- Download and copy the GApps zip file on your Android device.
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
You may power off and press the appropriate key combination for your phone to boot into recovery mode.
Also you can execute the following command on a Command Console or a terminal:
$ adb reboot bootloader
- Then Just Select Install from TWRP home screen, then navigate to the directory where you have kept the GApps zip file and then select the ROM file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the flashing of the GApps
- Wait for TWRP to flash the Google Apps (GApps) completely. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now installed with a Google Apps (GApps). Reboot your phone, setup Google account and ENJOY.
If you have any concerns or any difficulties on this guide then feel free to place a reply on this thread to get instant help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.