(CyanogenMod 13) Galaxy ACE NXT CM13 (G313H/G313HZ) Marshmallow ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Galaxy ACE NXT CM13 (CyanogenMod 13, G313H/G313HZ) Marshmallow ROM is an unofficial build brought to you by developer doesntexits. This CyanogenMod 13 (CM13) ROM is for Galaxy Ace NXT G313H and Galaxy Ace NXT G313HZ variant available in Bangladesh. This is a BETA status ROM which have minor BUGs and hence, please take a backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then boot into TWRP recovery and take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself before flashing this ROM.

CAUTION:
    Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. Neither the developer nor we will be held responsible for any disaster that happens to your device.

CyanogenMod 13 on (G313H/G313HZ) Galaxy ACE NXT CM13 Marshmallow ROM

Status of doesntexits ACE NXT CyanogenMod ROM:

KNOWN ISSUES:
    – FM radio app Force Closes
    – Reboot is mandatory to switch mobile data to other SIM
    WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Except KNOWN ISSUES everything else is working

Recommended files for Galaxy ACE NXT CM13 (CyanogenMod 13, G313H/G313HZ) Marshmallow ROM installation:

Installing CyanogenMod 13 on (G313H/G313HZ) Galaxy ACE NXT CM13 Marshmallow ROM:

Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on your Galaxy ACE NXT. If not then download the recovery from above downloads section and you can follow this TWRP recovery installation on Samsung phone using ODIN guide.

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 13 ROM for the first time to your Galaxy ACE NXT phone, or coming from another ROM:

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup. Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 13 ROM on Galaxy ACE NXT:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy ACE NXT. After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Samsung Galaxy ACE NXT (G313H/G313HZ) forum For upcoming Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod Custom ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Development thread is here.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi. Firstly thanks for posting this. Secondly, I have managed to successfully flash this ROM to my SM-G313H (Called Galaxy Trend Neo in SA but Galaxy ACE NXT elsewhere). The problem I have is that the device here supports only a single SIM. The phone now shows its model number as SM-G313HZ and does not detect the SIM card, though it works in other phones and wasn’t problematic before CM Marshmallow. I’m guessing that this is because of the hardware variation between the single SIM and dual SIM variants. It had KitKat on it previously but that is unable to write to external SD card. Is it possible to mod the above ROM to work with single SIM version or can anyone provide a link to a ROM elsewhere? TIA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.